Roadrunner Webmail has been known for its lightning-fast, reliable and fully secure web-based messaging service. It is a user-friendly email service that is extremely versatile, and efficient. Earlier it was offered as a complimentary service as part of the Internet Service provided by “Time Warner Cable”. However, lately, it has been taken over by Spectrum Services of Charter Communications. As such, the Roadrunner Login Account is now accessible through the official website of Spectrum Services. In other words, this webmail service can be created from the Spectrum User Account. This means you must have a Spectrum User Account in order to set up your Roadrunner Login Account.
Create a Roadrunner Account
- First and foremost, you should locate a Browser icon on your computer. For instance, you may have Mozilla, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer etc. You will find the Browser icon at your system’s “Taskbar” i.e. at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Else, look for it at your “Desktop”. Then, click on it to open it.
- Then, go to the official website of Spectrum. In other words, type in “spectrum.net” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- As a result, it will open the webpage of Spectrum which will allow you to set up a new Roadrunner Login Account. Another key point to remember is that you must have a Spectrum User Account to proceed further. However, if you don’t have a Spectrum User Account. Then, create a new account by clicking on the “Create a Username” tab. This will redirect you to the account creation window. Hence, complete the account creation process by following on-screen prompts.
- After that, return back to the Spectrum webpage. Then, enter your Spectrum Username and Password. After that, select the “Remember Username” option. Then, confirm that you are not a robot by selecting the corresponding checkbox. Thereafter, click on “Sign In”.
- Now, look at the top left-hand side of the following window for Manage Account’. Then, click on it.
- Next, you should select the “Internet” from the following window.
- On the following window, click on the “Create Email Address” tab to set up your Roadrunner Login Account.
- Thereafter, you will get a pop-up menu box that will explain to you about the Email Address for your Roadrunner Login Account. Hence, read the same and click on the “Create Mailbox” button. You will find it at the very bottom of this window.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to enter your Password. Here, you have to enter the same “Password” with which you log in to your Spectrum User Account.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button followed by “Go to Mailbox” to complete creation of your Roadrunner Login Account.
Access Your Roadrunner Login Account
- To begin with, open an Internet Browser of your choice.
- Then, launch the required webpage for Roadrunner Login. For this, you should type in “webmail.spectrum.net” in the Browser’s Address Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key. However, in case if you use the older URL i.e. “rr.com”. Then, it will redirect you to the Spectrum Webmail page.
- The following window requires you to enter your Roadrunner Login Credentials. Hence, fill in the empty fields with the required details accurately as mentioned below.
- In the very first place, provide your Email Address generated at the time of creating the Roadrunner Login Account.
- After that, type in the corresponding “Password” correctly.
- Besides that, you will notice a “Remember Email Address” option beneath the Email Address text box. Hence, click on its corresponding checkbox if you want your system to save it.
- Thereafter, tick mark the checkbox beside “I’m not a robot” option to verify your identity.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to complete the Roadrunner Login process.